so, I drank a little too much tonight..

Restless said:
hehe, sometime having no jobs rules... Vodka here i come :p

Didn't get around to the vodka while watching the superbowl, so umm should i get drunl tonight for no reason?? hm.. maybe thats a good enough reason in itself..? :p

Restless said:
Didn't get around to the vodka while watching the superbowl, so umm should i get drunl tonight for no reason?? hm.. maybe thats a good enough reason in itself..? :p

Sounds like a more than adequate reason to me :)

Went out on Friday with a girl...had a few beers. She had 3 glasses of wine and was gone! Poor girl can't hold her liquor. Got her back to her place...she fell asleep quick. I suppose I could have done something but uh...that would have been sort of sleazy.

Millions said:
Went out on Friday with a girl...had a few beers. She had 3 glasses of wine and was gone! Poor girl can't hold her liquor. Got her back to her place...she fell asleep quick. I suppose I could have done something but uh...that would have been sort of sleazy.
You suck for not hitting it or atleast getting her naked, fapping on her, then puking on her clothes.

"I had to get you out of your clothes. Look, you puked all over them."

fly said:
You suck for not hitting it or atleast getting her naked, fapping on her, then puking on her clothes.

It's best to do that like 5 times, then handcuff yourself on the other side of the room with the key stuffed up her ass.

That way you can make it look like it was all her fault

fly said:

That would require entirely too much effort on my part.

fly said:
Do you not like vagina?

Of course I do. I just like to make her do all the work. ;)

Seriously though...the 'nailing the drunk girl' thing...too sleazy for me.

SpangeMonkee said:
hell, I'm driunk now and I'd love to see you hammered. I'm sure it'd be fun. :p

Next time! ;)

Millions said:

I get really drunk off of red wine. Its the tannins. I have an allergy. But I love the red wine!

red wine would turn my ex girlfriend into a mean bitch. She wasn't allowed to drink it around me

jaxxor said:
red wine would turn my ex girlfriend into a mean bitch. She wasn't allowed to drink it around me
red wine makes me a hell of a lot more tipsy than white. it also really tends to heighten my bad mood if i have one when i drink it

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, red wine gives me a headache while I'm drinking it, let alone the next day

I could be wasted on good tequila and not get a headache, but two or three glasses of a good merlot and it's pounding.

Weird. For the longest time I thought it was just me..... I like a good wine, but man it just kills me with the headaches.

I've learned that in order for me to reach my maximum fun potential, to stick with the cheap and easy stuff like beer, or go straight to the premium alcohols and not mess around with the wine at all. :eek: