so, I drank a little too much tonight..

JJ Lady said:
I drank Amoretto sours at Texas Roadhouse and then we went to a friend's house and had hurricanes made with 151. I was a little drunk. I started faling asleep on their couch, but I kept trying to act like I wasn't. I finally jumped up and said We have to go now! I don't like falling asleep at other people's houses unless we are staying over.
Hey, I was at Texas Roadhouse yesterday....... :shifty:

SpangeMonkee said:
hell, I'm driunk now and I'd love to see you hammered. I'm sure it'd be fun. :p

Damn dude, sounds like you had quite the weekend..... :lol:

I think I drank more this past weekend than I have in the past 6 months combined :D

SpangeMonkee said:
.. is it sad when you get drunk alone?

well, I wasn't completely alone. I was on TS while playing DC. A to the mutha fuckin Z, bitch.

You were what on the what?

Don't drink alone too much or you'll end up like me.

Drool-Boy said:
We went to the outback here and it was fucking horrible.

don't get steak at Outback :( that make's baby Jesus cry.

If you ever go to Macaroni Grill and they have the Bousin Filet on special, go for it!

jaxxor said:

If you ever go to Macaroni Grill and they have the Bousin Filet on special, go for it!

They closed the macaroni grill in clear lake
Dunno why
Texas Roadhouse is the only good place to get a steak down here now.
Aside from a few "mom&pop" type places

Coqui said:
I've never seen the point of getting drunk

some people are drinkers, and some people aren't. Same thing with smoking. The trick is to figure out which one you are, and be that person.

jaxxor said:

Went to a fancy resturant on Friday, my friend got some Kobe beef and I had a bite. OMG BEST STEAK EVER.

If you ever get a chance to try Kobe beef, DOOO EEEET

jaxxor said:
some people are drinkers, and some people aren't. Same thing with smoking. The trick is to figure out which one you are, and be that person.
I'm neither, so what am I?

fly said:
Went to a fancy resturant on Friday, my friend got some Kobe beef and I had a bite. OMG BEST STEAK EVER.

If you ever get a chance to try Kobe beef, DOOO EEEET

I will

April23 said:
I'm neither, so what am I?

fat

Coqui said:
I enjoy drinking, I don't see the point of getting drunk

that's like saying, "I enjoy sex, but I like to call it off before that whole orgasm thing"