Ontopic So I designed a boat thing that no one can see

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,201
Steam
asastang
@gee @Domon @Mustard Dispenser @Jehannum @CletusJones

Before anyone asks, due to the HOA I can't have a boat and trailer on my driveway (not that I'd want to leave it out anyways,) and the garage is too full to hold a trailer, so I need to have something semi-portable and able to break down.

Anyone see any major issues with it? Other than the hull being open, and the truck bed being not really accurate.
The T-bar is designed to hold an outboard motor or two and to lay down parallel to the ground so that I would be able to get the boat out easily.
I'm not really sure I want to use bolts to hold the T-bar vertical

Please let me know if the dropbox link doesn't really work. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open it properly.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl79dh0asr36nuk/Boat Transport Assy.PDF

cant you just put the boat in your truck bed
How would I secure it? How would I prevent it from rubbing on the truck? How would I store and secure the outboard?
This will let me chain the boat and motor to the truck in case I have to stop somewhere
Or add an outboard to your truck.
I can do all things through JC as he has shown me the way of POWEEEERRRRRRR

dZcFMzQ.jpg

How would I secure it? How would I prevent it from rubbing on the truck? How would I store and secure the outboard?
This will let me chain the boat and motor to the truck in case I have to stop somewhere
o nvm i was looking at it wrong. i thought that whole assembly hitches onto your truck.

Wanna try?
I don't think I have the full Adobe package, but maybe since I use Solidworks so much I've turned it on at some point.

Anyone have Google SketchUp? I can see if Solidworks will save in a file that works in.