Ontopic So I designed a boat thing that no one can see

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
@gee @Domon @Mustard Dispenser @Jehannum @CletusJones

Before anyone asks, due to the HOA I can't have a boat and trailer on my driveway (not that I'd want to leave it out anyways,) and the garage is too full to hold a trailer, so I need to have something semi-portable and able to break down.

Anyone see any major issues with it? Other than the hull being open, and the truck bed being not really accurate.
The T-bar is designed to hold an outboard motor or two and to lay down parallel to the ground so that I would be able to get the boat out easily.
I'm not really sure I want to use bolts to hold the T-bar vertical

Please let me know if the dropbox link doesn't really work. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open it properly.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl79dh0asr36nuk/Boat Transport Assy.PDF

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
cant you just put the boat in your truck bed
How would I secure it? How would I prevent it from rubbing on the truck? How would I store and secure the outboard?
This will let me chain the boat and motor to the truck in case I have to stop somewhere
Or add an outboard to your truck.
I can do all things through JC as he has shown me the way of POWEEEERRRRRRR

Mikeawesome

Im an Idiot, Ignore me.
Sep 27, 2012
dZcFMzQ.jpg

Mikeawesome

Im an Idiot, Ignore me.
Sep 27, 2012
How would I secure it? How would I prevent it from rubbing on the truck? How would I store and secure the outboard?
This will let me chain the boat and motor to the truck in case I have to stop somewhere
o nvm i was looking at it wrong. i thought that whole assembly hitches onto your truck.

Mikeawesome

Im an Idiot, Ignore me.
Sep 27, 2012
Mike, anything you were able to do to get it to work properly?

How the hell is this the only thing my computer does correctly?
i clicked the download tab on the top right and then direct download. opened it with adobe reader.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
Wanna try?
I don't think I have the full Adobe package, but maybe since I use Solidworks so much I've turned it on at some point.

Anyone have Google SketchUp? I can see if Solidworks will save in a file that works in.