Food So I Decided to Kill an Orgasmic Garden

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
I have a tax refund that I can put to good use. No, I'm not growing organic weed. Sorry!

Zac doesn't know yet of my plans to tear up the backyard against the house (only place with SOME sun.) Thinking of building a large square container lifted off the ground a bit. I downloaded an app that will help with the process, but I really have no clue what I'm doing and am scared to fail (like usual.)

It's an exciting idea to me to be able to put food on the table that I grew myself! :omy:

I need help. Does anyone know anything about gardening? What happened to that one dude, doublej? Any good books or items you can recommend??! :heart:

The biggest thing, is you are going to want to make sure the soil drains, you don't want water puddling and sitting there making things muddy, your plants will never grow.

What kind of veggies do you want? I've been helping my dad with out veggie garden since I was old enough to tell the difference between weeds and the actual plant. I could possibly offer some pointers.

Also, my yard should hopefully be ready by the end of the week for seeds and plants, we can compare notes and pictures! I have a tomato plant that is growing lots of tomatoes, just waiting for them to get big enough and red.

The biggest thing, is you are going to want to make sure the soil drains, you don't want water puddling and sitting there making things muddy, your plants will never grow.

What kind of veggies do you want? I've been helping my dad with out veggie garden since I was old enough to tell the difference between weeds and the actual plant. I could possibly offer some pointers.

Also, my yard should hopefully be ready by the end of the week for seeds and plants, we can compare notes and pictures! I have a tomato plant that is growing lots of tomatoes, just waiting for them to get big enough and red.
I was thinking bell peppers, basil, arugala, rosemary, potaoes and garlic to start.

It would be so much fun to document our progress. Omg let's blog! :heart:

Yep, those soaker hoses work VERY well - and for a small garden they're easy to set up with all the connectors 'n such. Plus you have the advantage of not having to dismantle it since you never get a truly hard frost there.

Well, until you move to hippyville that is.
I like this idea! Just turn on the spicket and that's it, right?

I'm totally gonna stealth plant some Sativa in your wicked garden.
And I'm okay with that.

I'll get him to post ITT for you. :)
Please do! Like what soil is best for our climate?

Wait, what?
:shifty:

Spanks. :heart:

I was thinking bell peppers, basil, arugala, rosemary, potaoes and garlic to start.

It would be so much fun to document our progress. Omg let's blog! :heart:

Yep, those soaker hoses work VERY well - and for a small garden they're easy to set up with all the connectors 'n such. Plus you have the advantage of not having to dismantle it since you never get a truly hard frost there.

Well, until you move to hippyville that is.
I like this idea! Just turn on the spicket and that's it, right?

I'm totally gonna stealth plant some Sativa in your wicked garden.
And I'm okay with that.

I'll get him to post ITT for you. :)
Please do! Like what soil is best for our climate?

Wait, what?
:shifty:

Spanks. :heart: