So, I asked my wife...

kiwi said:
The one that trips and falls running down the hallway? :fly:

if you had said, "the one that clanks his head on the doorway in Ep IV" then I would have laughed. as it stands, you're an idiot.

jaxxor said:
if you had said, "the one that clanks his head on the doorway in Ep IV" then I would have laughed. as it stands, you're an idiot.

I knew one did something stupid but don't know the movies well enough to remember exactly what it was, oh well.

fly said:
You know too much nerd. :fly:

I think they actually added a sound effect to it in the remastered DVD release, as though it were intentional or something. I still say it was a funny screw up though.

zengirl said:
omg he's an Ewok!! :egads:

edit:

Ewok.jpg
Warwick Davies (who played the Ewok Wicket) has recently played Professor Flitwick in Harry Potter, and Marvin the Paranoid Android in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Kinda cool that he disappeared for like 20 years, then came back in a couple of big movies.

Fat Burger said:
Warwick Davies (who played the Ewok Wicket) has recently played Professor Flitwick in Harry Potter, and Marvin the Paranoid Android in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Kinda cool that he disappeared for like 20 years, then came back in a couple of big movies.
The guy who played Willow was in the movie Ray with Jamie Foxx.

He was in Star Wars Episode 1 too. And Willow WAS a good movie...need to get that on DVD. Mad Martigan...you cad, you.