So, I am incredibly nude..

kiwi said:
Haha, that's perfect, DO IT!

As amusing as I would find it, I could never bring myself to actually do that. Worse still, I don't know as that it would work.

taeric said:
Actually, I prefer the sign that says "Days since I had a conversation I didn't want." Whenever they come over, flip it back to 0. It might be better to use hours instead of days. :)
omfg that is awesome

JJ Lady said:
I am dissapointed in this thread....I was expecting Nakie Josh pictures...:(
The Josh is too sexy in his clothes to take them off. When we went to the beach, he looked like he was ready to go to a fashion show.

fly said:
The Josh is too sexy in his clothes to take them off. When we went to the beach, he looked like he was ready to go to a fashion show.

The Josh does have some really nice clothes...he needs to take Bast shopping...during a sale...a really big sale!

Speaking of, I'm running in danger of outgrowing a fair number of my clothes. I need to reverse that trend. Stat.

And is it wrong that I want these?

taeric said:
Speaking of, I'm running in danger of outgrowing a fair number of my clothes. I need to reverse that trend. Stat.

And is it wrong that I want these?
No they are cute...

An I don't want a too skinny josh again! SO be careful! :heart:

I still don't think I was too skinny. By all accounts, I should weigh in about 180ish. Not 240ish.

I didn't say I was going to get them. If I could find them for about 40 bucks, maybe. 240 (I seem to recall that was the price), no way.

FlamingGlory said:
Too tall to weigh... Usually weight goes up with height man.

I realize that... but I'm only 6'2ish. So... by most standards, the most I should weigh is about 190.

And I do like those other shoes. Again, too bloody expensive, though.

taeric said:
I realize that... but I'm only 6'2ish. So... by most standards, the most I should weigh is about 190.

And I do like those other shoes. Again, too bloody expensive, though.

But they come with free shipping.