So, I am incredibly nude..

taeric said:
I realize that... but I'm only 6'2ish. So... by most standards, the most I should weigh is about 190.

And I do like those other shoes. Again, too bloody expensive, though.

stop that right now. you look great at current weight. unless you phsically feel bad, don't worry. you look good.

Well, I am rather upset with the fact that I used to be able to run fairly well. Now... I'd be doing good to get a 10 minute mile. Real good.

taeric said:
Well, I am rather upset with the fact that I used to be able to run fairly well. Now... I'd be doing good to get a 10 minute mile. Real good.

it's because you're old. happens to the best of us. ;)

Sarcasmo said:
They are? I own 2 pairs of those. They're my dress down shoes.
You are sexy. Pics of you only wearing them?

wtf, you're unverified. You post the same ONE old pic of you. TAKE A FUCKING PENNY PIC FUCKR.

fly said:
You are sexy. Pics of you only wearing them?

wtf, you're unverified. You post the same ONE old pic of you. TAKE A FUCKING PENNY PIC FUCKR.

I've got my Italian leather shoes on today. Most comfortable dress shoes ever. Like wearing a dead calf wrapped around my foot. :drool:

Italianleather.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
I've got my Italian leather shoes on today. Most comfortable dress shoes ever. Like wearing a dead calf wrapped around my foot. :drool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/Italianleather.jpg[/QUOTE]

I got my now and later gators on

Thorn Bird said:
i'm barefoot. but not pregnant yet.

I am also barefoot, but then I'm also still in my pajamas.

I usually wear a pair of pink flip flops with about a 1 inch heel on them. I'm going to have to get a new pair of shoes though cause they have no traction in them (discovered that last night while clearing the snow off my car :rolleyes: ). Anybody know of any good sandals with traction that are cute and girly?

kiwi said:
I am also barefoot, but then I'm also still in my pajamas.

I usually wear a pair of pink flip flops with about a 1 inch heel on them. I'm going to have to get a new pair of shoes though cause they have no traction in them (discovered that last night while clearing the snow off my car :rolleyes: ). Anybody know of any good sandals with traction that are cute and girly?

You were wearing flip flops in the snow?
The hell is wrong with you people?

Drool-Boy said:
You were wearing flip flops in the snow?
The hell is wrong with you people?

I hate shoes that require me to wear socks, they make my feet swell up. So I wear sandals year round.

ChikkenNoodul said:
So THAT'S why you don't like the cold :D

Well part of the reason, but mostly it's just cause I HATE being cold, ask Knyte he can confirm. It's the worst thing in the world to me to not be able to get warm. It was nice not working this summer since when it finally warms up, most people turn their stupid A/Cs on to 65 degrees. I didn't turn mine on till it hit over 80 in my house, and then I only turned it down to 78. It was great.

kiwi said:
I hate shoes that require me to wear socks, they make my feet swell up. So I wear sandals year round.

Yeah my feet don't tolerate socks very well. They make my feet sweaty and itchy. Flip flops, sandles and mules make up 90% of my shoe collection. Clarks ftw!

Edit: This thread has turned into a convo about shoes. I give it 5 stars! :drool:

Edit v2: Make that 5 dots. :fly:

Last edited:
I have to wear those anti-microbial sport socks most of the time, the only 'dress' socks I seem to be able to wear without them sweating/stinking are Hilfiger socks :wtf: I have no idea why, but they work

That and I don't wear full leather shoes 100% of the time anymore, only when required for a decent restaurant or a wedding where the boat shoes wouldn't be appropriate :fly: