Thread So How was your Weekend??

Speaking of which, I almost shot a mother fucker yesterday.
Was around 7am, hanging around playing with the baby, and I see a guy walk up my driveway, past the window heading around back with a crowbar in his hand. I figure the dude is heading for the backdoor to bust it open. I went and got the .357 and walked towards the back with my thumb on the hammer.
Then I see the dude go all the way across the back yard and around the back.
Wtf?
I walked outside, and it turns out it was the son of the guy I hired to lay sod on in the back, he was going around to take down a section of the fence so they could drive in the forklift.
I asked the guys why they didnt let me know they were here, they said they didnt want to wake me up:p
I guess they figured that might've gotten them shot, too.

It's a risk either way.

*kick*

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

No shit there.

Can't wait. Heading down to SRQ this weekend for some much needed Siesta Key time. Just my luck, it's during the height of the Stingray season :\

just saw that on the news.. 30 stings this week. man, if I didn't have that UF coaches party tomor night we'd slide down there and hang. found a nice lil $80 hotel right across from ringling.

i just wanna sleep in a bit tomorrow. work tonight, work tomorr, work sunday. can't wait for monday actually.

just saw that on the news.. 30 stings this week. man, if I didn't have that UF coaches party tomor night we'd slide down there and hang. found a nice lil $80 hotel right across from ringling.

Well, if you ever (lol judgement day) get a weekend off and want to do the SRQ, let me know. No worries about hotels, really, either, since I've got lots of friends with spare rooms and such if your cool with that. People with 3-4 bedroom houses and they use only 1 kinda thing. Sunday Fundays drinkin' on the Key is usually good fun, but best done with a lite monday following (heh).

I feel for you man. This isn't the weekend where your ass should be overworked.

woot, going to be on a plane at 4pm to jacksonville and then a short drive to sea island plus I'm off next week :cool: