Thread So How was your Weekend??

It was apparently hotter than Hawaii in England last weekend. I spent most my time indoors though which was a shame, somebody had to take one for the team and stay at home so me and the man did the honours.

We finished off painting/polyfillering/sanding down etc. the new bedroom which wsa finally done yesterday. Also read Othello and had some really good chats with the new people that I live with which was nice. This weekend we're going camping for 4 days so fingers crossed the weather is good. Will be nice to get away from the city for a little while.

But don't you camp on a daily basis pretty much? :confused:

But don't you camp on a daily basis pretty much? :confused:

Urban camping FTW!!!!

I've kinda deviated from my plan anyway, I've decided to be somewhat civilised with my next weekend (if the man agrees of course). The original plan was just to camp in a forest but now I'm leaning towards going to an actual camp site with facilities and manor homes nearby which we can visit/go to restaurants etc. :fly:

It's the guns of America that keep people out of our property.

Speaking of which, I almost shot a mother fucker yesterday.
Was around 7am, hanging around playing with the baby, and I see a guy walk up my driveway, past the window heading around back with a crowbar in his hand. I figure the dude is heading for the backdoor to bust it open. I went and got the .357 and walked towards the back with my thumb on the hammer.
Then I see the dude go all the way across the back yard and around the back.
Wtf?
I walked outside, and it turns out it was the son of the guy I hired to lay sod on in the back, he was going around to take down a section of the fence so they could drive in the forklift.
I asked the guys why they didnt let me know they were here, they said they didnt want to wake me up:p