Thread So How was your Weekend??

It was a'ight. Had a booty call on Saturday and laid around all day Sunday. Watched Daybreakers, which reminded me of just how stupid vampire mythology really is. The movie was pretty entertaining though. Blood everywhere.

No pics is probably not a bad policy. that way you don't end up like michael phelps.. or one of the several coaches who got popped out drinkin at frat parties.

invite also says "no little gators". so maybe Coach will get loose.

good for you on the boooty call caz. well done.

It was a'ight. Had a booty call on Saturday and laid around all day Sunday. Watched Daybreakers, which reminded me of just how stupid vampire mythology really is. The movie was pretty entertaining though. Blood everywhere.

What was his name?

I don't care what you people did.

Ape and I went and had a get together over at Scotts house. We all brought food and played some games. Had a good, lame time. Saturday didn't do much of anything other than watch Daybreakers. Ape made an AWESOME four cheese pizza. On Sunday, I built and painted a wooden frame for this mirror we have behind our dining room table.

You fags watched Daybreakers too? Must've been a sucky weekend all around.

Get it? Sucky?

1274223445232.png

It was our first weekend home in over a month. Two days off at home seemed like a vacation, it was pretty sweet.

Saturday we hung out, played some video games, my nieces came over and we fed them rice krispies treats with fruit loops and then ran around the house to exhaust them before sending them home with Ryan's parents.

Sunday we put out some bird feeders, I figure it's bait for the hawks that live out behind the house. :lol:

It was our first weekend home in over a month. Two days off at home seemed like a vacation, it was pretty sweet.

Saturday we hung out, played some video games, my nieces came over and we fed them rice krispies treats with fruit loops and then ran around the house to exhaust them before sending them home with Ryan's parents.

Sunday we put out some bird feeders, I figure it's bait for the hawks that live out behind the house. :lol:

The other morning I took the dog out to piss and as we were walking over near the pool behind my apartment he startled a morning dove that was relaxing on top of the metal fence surrounding the pool deck. It sqeaked and took off, and 2 seconds later a hawk impacted it about 20 feet in front of my face. It exploded and the hawk carried it off for breakfast. That was a tense moment. My dog and I just kind of looked at the little rain of feathers and then back at each other like "Huh."

I actually had an eHarmony date Sunday. It wasn't bad. The great thing about it is you are guaranted to have something to talk about. And before the inevitable joke...her name was Brandi.

boring

spent it working and watching futurama. today is the closest I'm getting to a day off so I'm running the laundry and dishwasher and trying to get out of helping someone give their dining room table to the salvation army

I actually had an eHarmony date Sunday. It wasn't bad. The great thing about it is you are guaranted to have something to talk about. And before the inevitable joke...her name was Brandi.

I was really confused by this post because I thought it was written by that watch guy who I thought was married but now I'm even more confused to see that it was gay scott.