Thread So How was your Weekend??

We did nothing last weekend, but I'm going to go buy wood this morning and make the desktop for my desk, then paint tomorrow and set it up on Wednesday. :happy:

Got fios turned on at the house :happy:
Hung out with dbzeag and chim and ate/drank way too much. Good times
took the boy to moody gardens to look at the aquarium and show him the sharks I will feed him to if hes bad
Off today still, waiting for directv guy to show up
Been a pretty good weekend.

why didn't you get the tv through FIOS? did you already mention this?
hopefully directv doesn't jerk you around as bad as I got it last week. took them 3 days to get there from when they first said they were on the way :waw:

Got fios turned on at the house :happy:
Hung out with dbzeag and chim and ate/drank way too much. Good times
took the boy to moody gardens to look at the aquarium and show him the sharks I will feed him to if hes bad
Off today still, waiting for directv guy to show up
Been a pretty good weekend.

Have you put that doily to good use?

I helped out with the Columbia Triathlon and had a migraine this weekend. Over all it was good. IBWIP smoked some turkey and made bread and made the house smell all yummy.

:drool: That smells good from where I am sitting right now :drool:

why didn't you get the tv through FIOS? did you already mention this?
hopefully directv doesn't jerk you around as bad as I got it last week. took them 3 days to get there from when they first said they were on the way :waw:

They dont offer the TV package here.
I asked the tech why not, and he said something about a multimillion dollar video header that they would need, and verizon doesn't want to spend the money on it yet. :dunno:

Speaking of next weekend, I have two pool parties to go to and one of them is a BYOM (bring your own meat). What grillable items should I bring?

I'm taking all next week off. week off for the cost of 4 days. got my yearly family reunion to go to this coming weekend down at sea island, ga

i have to work next friday, saturday, and sunday.. argh.

but yes, monday will be nice.

the wife let me sleep in this wknd too, which was cool as I was up late both nights. of course, "sleeping in" means 9am.

very cool. have to let us know if he's as wound up as he appears on tv. he always seems ultra tense. that could just be his game face