Thread So How was your Weekend??

Except when you add in all the extra time needed to actually get on the plane, the 5 hour drive isn't that much more.

have to factor in that I haven't owned a car in 18 months either so I'd have to rent one for 4 days as well as deal with the PITA of driving down there. flight was cheap and I'm hopping in a rental with some of my relatives at jville airport

have to factor in that I haven't owned a car in 18 months either so I'd have to rent one for 4 days as well as deal with the PITA of driving down there. flight was cheap and I'm hopping in a rental with some of my relatives at jville airport

How hard is it to date people with no car?

Oh yea, forgot about the car thing.

Enjoy your flight!

How hard is it to date people with no car?

not terribly difficult. the women I've been dating since moving downtown all live within a few miles. I just cab it if need be. there are hotels all over downtown packed with cabs so I can be in a cab in seconds usually

not terribly difficult. the women I've been dating since moving downtown all live within a few miles. I just cab it if need be. there are hotels all over downtown packed with cabs so I can be in a cab in seconds usually
It also helps to be smoking hot with a nice place back home like the WaWster :fly: