So how long...

I figure 6 months out people will realize not much is really different or going to be different.

That's probably about right. The amount of teary-eyed hope I saw last night leads me to believe that it doesn't really matter anyway. Obama could drop the ball 99% of the time and the only people who would notice would be the Republican pundits.

They showed Oprah at least half a dozen times, and the love in her eyes was unmistakable. I thought for a minute there that she was going to strip naked and undulate.

That's probably about right. The amount of teary-eyed hope I saw last night leads me to believe that it doesn't really matter anyway. Obama could drop the ball 99% of the time and the only people who would notice would be the Republican pundits.

They showed Oprah at least half a dozen times, and the love in her eyes was unmistakable. I thought for a minute there that she was going to strip naked and undulate.

They showed Jesse Jackson crying too. But I think he was crying because he wasn't the one elected president.

Obama is such a charasmatic speaker I think he could single-handedly ruin the lives of each and every single person in the country and his approval rating would still be better than 50%. He's one of those guys in which words speak louder than actions.

Obama is such a charasmatic speaker I think he could single-handedly ruin the lives of each and every single person in the country and his approval rating would still be better than 50%. He's one of those guys in which words speak louder than actions.

Like Hitler?

Like Hitler?

Well now that he's elected I think it's imperative that we all lend our support to our new fearless leader.

Seig heil!

In all seriousness though, last night he started the backtrack on his campaign promises already which made me start to feel a lot better about him. Now that it's time to do the work we can be a bit more realistic in our expectations. You can't change the world single handedly in 4 years time.

he now has to deal with the fact that maybe, just maybe, he didn't get elected not because he's black, but because he sucks.

Obama is only half black though, so whitey doesn't have to feel SO bad voting for him.

Obama never plays the race card. It's one of my favorite things about him.

Even McCain brought slavery into it last night which I found absurd. After the election was called, the only tv station I could find that didn't have a black politician speaking about black oppression and race was WGN. Everyone else made it about race, it's so stupid because the man is multi-cultural, why on earth are we only picking out the part of him that's black?