So how about Pittsburgh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

KISS MY ASS MOD BOT. :mad:

PITTSBURGH

Damn what a freak hit between Clark & McGahee . I hope that McGahee is alright. :heart:
picture.php

To answer you question Eileen. The reason I cannot stand the Ravens is for two causes. First I can't stand Art Model. The way he treated Cleveland was shameful. Not quite as bad as what Irsay did to Baltimore but almost. The second reason I can't stand is the felon known as Ray Lewis. I do however respect and like Ozzie Newsome as both a player and as a GM. I love Joe Flacco. And I respect what Coach Harbaugh has done with the team. Unfortunately the good does not out weigh the bad.

KISS MY ASS MOD BOT. :mad:

Seconded.

PITTSBURGH

To answer you question Eileen. The reason I cannot stand the Ravens is for two causes. First I can't stand Art Model. The way he treated Cleveland was shameful. Not quite as bad as what Irsay did to Baltimore but almost. The second reason I can't stand is the felon known as Ray Lewis. I do however respect and like Ozzie Newsome as both a player and as a GM. I love Joe Flacco. And I respect what Coach Harbaugh has done with the team. Unfortunately the good does not out weigh the bad.

My question was mostly about the general hate on any Baltimore teams. You make some valid points, although some of them are arguable. Cleveland certainly was never treated nearly as badly as Baltimore was, and hey, they got another team almost immediately. How long did Baltimore wait and how much did we have to beg? It's not really Baltimore's fault anyway. As for Lewis, it's not like he's the only football player out there who has ever done anything questionable and gotten away with it. What I really wanted to know is why so much hate is directed toward Baltimore in general where sports are concerned. Nobody hates the Colts or Indianapolis for what happened there.

Ah well, at any rate, Pittsburgh played very well last night and the Ravens simply could not get it together. It was heartbreaking, but I gotta hand it to the Steelers, they are a fun team to watch. That being said, I'm gonna have to cheer for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl, just cause I think it'd be cool to see them win. I don't really think they have a chance though.

My question was mostly about the general hate on any Baltimore teams. You make some valid points, although some of them are arguable. Cleveland certainly was never treated nearly as badly as Baltimore was, and hey, they got another team almost immediately. How long did Baltimore wait and how much did we have to beg? It's not really Baltimore's fault anyway. As for Lewis, it's not like he's the only football player out there who has ever done anything questionable and gotten away with it. What I really wanted to know is why so much hate is directed toward Baltimore in general where sports are concerned. Nobody hates the Colts or Indianapolis for what happened there.

Ah well, at any rate, Pittsburgh played very well last night and the Ravens simply could not get it together. It was heartbreaking, but I gotta hand it to the Steelers, they are a fun team to watch. That being said, I'm gonna have to cheer for the Cardinals in the Super Bowl, just cause I think it'd be cool to see them win. I don't really think they have a chance though.

My dislike only extends to the Ravens. I have a fondness for the Orioles. When my family lived in Laurel Md.. We went to Memorial Stadium quite a few times to see the Orioles take on the BoSoxs. It's a shame what Peter Angelos has done to the team. Earl Weaver is my second favorite manager of all time, right after Terry "Tito" Francona.

Edit: Pittsburgh :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.