So, here's something you don't see everyday

fly said:
WTF

I had Sega-CD, what a waste of money that was.
I had 1 mega ld game i borrowed from a friend. i can't remember what it was, but it was some badass rpg. that made it worth it right there.

theacoustician said:
I had 1 mega ld game i borrowed from a friend. i can't remember what it was, but it was some badass rpg. that made it worth it right there.
wtf is lega ld?

edit: and what the hell is mega ld while where at it. :shady:

Ahahaha, there's only audio on this disc and its sound effects. I think that makes this the most expensive sound effects disc ever!

fly said:
So I should stop banging your child to get younger then?

My child isn't from guatemala. And she's not a he. And she's not ten.

My mother used to leave the dirty dishes I forgot to wash or bags of trash I forgot to empty on my desk in my room thinking it would send some kind of message. I eventually learned just to work amongst all the trash and dishes.

fly said:
wtf is lega ld?

edit: and what the hell is mega ld while where at it. :shady:
It was a laserdisc-rom drive for the sega gensis. I think the biggest game ever released for it was the original, uncut Dragon's Lair. It was the same LD-ROM essentially that was in the arcade machines.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
My roomate left one of my thongs on my desk actually.

Long story.
But it's still there. I should put it away before FB gets here

The gay guys here are going to tsk you for being untidy.

Restless said:
i have a game console from the seventies that has game like pong, tennis, and soccor using only lines, the controls was just a knob that you turned to move the sprite, it was cute..
odyssey system? was it big and yellow?

i had one :fly: