Food So Has Anyone Brewed Beer Before?

Can't decide to be practical and get these:

Or go balls out'ish and get these:

The plan is to buy two next month.

Obviously get what you want. But the only real reason for a conical is to harvest yeast, which on the homebrew scale is kinda pissin into the wind, IMHO. It's much easier and safer to just buy yeast for every batch.

We have some simple wide mouth glass ones from Kegco that are awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Obviously get what you want. But the only real reason for a conical is to harvest yeast, which on the homebrew scale is kinda pissin into the wind, IMHO. It's much easier and safer to just buy yeast for every batch.

We have some simple wide mouth glass ones from Kegco that are awesome.

The Flex+ can also be used as a Brite tank, so yippee shit or something.

I'm trying to come up with something unique for tap handles. Ideally, I want them all to be different, so that they are easier to reference on the tap list screen.

If you care, we no longer do secondary for most beers. There are open discussions about it exposing the beer to more oxidation/infection and whether it really effects taste. If I was aging something like a barleywine or Russian imperial for >1 month where the trub really might effect the beer, I totally would.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
If you care, we no longer do secondary for most beers. There are open discussions about it exposing the beer to more oxidation/infection and whether it really effects taste. If I was aging something like a barleywine or Russian imperial for >1 month where the trub really might effect the beer, I totally would.

So don’t bother transferring it before cold crashing?