Food So Has Anyone Brewed Beer Before?

My new house comes with an early 80's, Murray 12hp, 40" riding mower that's "as-is, where-is". No idea what's broken on the thing or if it's worth fixing.

It'll be fun to find out though, now that HOLY SHIT I HAVE A GARAGE TO WORK ON SHIT.

My new house comes with an early 80's, Murray 12hp, 40" riding mower that's "as-is, where-is". No idea what's broken on the thing or if it's worth fixing.

It'll be fun to find out though, now that HOLY SHIT I HAVE A GARAGE TO WORK ON SHIT.

unless they ran it outta oil at some point not much serious that could be wrong with it. Small engines are really simple devices. Insert gas, explode gas, engine go

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
unless they ran it outta oil at some point not much serious that could be wrong with it. Small engines are really simple devices. Insert gas, explode gas, engine go
Engine is one thing... there's also belts and transmissions and pulleys and idlers that could be fucked/hard to replace.

Engine is one thing... there's also belts and transmissions and pulleys and idlers that could be fucked/hard to replace.

From back then all that stuff is gonna be simple, easily fixable unless too much stuff is just rusted away