Food So Has Anyone Brewed Beer Before?

we have some high quality sipping rum from PR around, i dont think ive ever tried it, i should at least taste it before making broad dumbass statements.
an easier 'on ramp' to hard liquor is combining it with a mixer, or even water. foo-foo it down.

Dewars is a pussy scotch(sorry dewars drinkers), but I've gotten non scotch drinkers "because scotch tastes gross" to eventually like it/want to drink it after starting them on Dewars & water with a lemon slice.

I think with alcohol, it's an acquired taste.

an easier 'on ramp' to hard liquor is combining it with a mixer, or even water. foo-foo it down.

Dewars is a pussy scotch(sorry dewars drinkers), but I've gotten non scotch drinkers "because scotch tastes gross" to eventually like it/want to drink it after starting them on Dewars & water with a lemon slice.

I think every last one of us started out drinking the pussiest liquor/beer/whatever and complained about not liking it at first.

"training beer" / "training scotch" or whatever you want to call it has its purpose.

I think every last one of us started out drinking the pussiest liquor/beer/whatever and complained about not liking it at first.

"training beer" / "training scotch" or whatever you want to call it has its purpose.

Yep. That's what I was getting at. Dom was saying he'd try the rum before deciding. Foo-fooing it up is less shocking to the system before you 'decide.'

It's how I got one of my best friends drinking about 15 years ago. It was the first thing he tried that he liked.

Now he's a total beer snob :p
Usually if you can get someone drunk on an alcohol they don't like, they'll like it more next time it's offered.

It's how I learned to love Bourbon.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and fly

Dewars is gross.

That said, Balvine Doublewood is pretty good, and I hate scotch.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Look at OH pulling through with brewery entertainment

https://www.brewdog.com/usa/doghouse

BrewDogs DogHouse Columbus is one of a kind. All of our rooms are equipped with in-room refrigerators stocked to the brim with beer curated by our co-founders James Watt and Martin Dickie. All rooms also come with rainfall showers plus a shower fridge to ensure you are never more than an arms’ length away from amazing beer. Plus we are rocking amenity options like an in-room tap with a draft beer of your choice. You may never want to leave. Are you ready for a night in The DogHouse?

Look at OH pulling through with brewery entertainment

https://www.brewdog.com/usa/doghouse

BrewDogs DogHouse Columbus is one of a kind. All of our rooms are equipped with in-room refrigerators stocked to the brim with beer curated by our co-founders James Watt and Martin Dickie. All rooms also come with rainfall showers plus a shower fridge to ensure you are never more than an arms’ length away from amazing beer. Plus we are rocking amenity options like an in-room tap with a draft beer of your choice. You may never want to leave. Are you ready for a night in The DogHouse?

Too bad its in OYHO.

Total shithole.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel