So guess what I got???

Pandora said:
I know these laws actually serve a purpose, but they kinda seem odd to me that anyone would care about who's a 1/4 or a 1/6 or a 1/1000 of anything.

I get what you are saying, and I don't have a good answer. But they never consider less than 1/6th.....If you found that you are up to 1/6 jewish by blood, then you can visit Jerusalem for free to learn about your heritage and you may choose to stay there and will be considered a resident from the moment you come into the country.

Bubbles said:
I get what you are saying, and I don't have a good answer. But they never consider less than 1/6th.....If you found that you are up to 1/6 jewish by blood, then you can visit Jerusalem for free to learn about your heritage and you may choose to stay there and will be considered a resident from the moment you come into the country.
They pay for your airfare?

zengirl said:
Isn't it a part of the religion to make the pilgrimage back to Israel?
Dunno about that, but from my Jewish friends its highly encouraged. I think they've all been out there at least twice now. They all talk about how nice it is out there and how they never saw anything go down or felt unsafe.