So guess what I got???

ficst...that was bothering me :eek:
Dec 16008a.jpg

Bubbles said:
I am jewish because my mother is jewish. My brother is my step-mom and my dad'd kid....no jewish. Whats hard to understand?

Um....that whole sentence is hard to understand.

Did you just say that your brother is your stepmom? That...that's just...impossible...and sick. :wtf:

Sarcasmo said:
Isn't being jewish a choice?

not according to jewish law. Judaism follows the mother's bloodline. Therefor I am 1/2 jewish by ethnicity and regardless of how I raise my children, they will be considered by Israel as 1/4 jewish. My step-mother is not jewish at all so, neither is my brother. What are we not undersranding here?? :confused:

Bubbles said:
not according to jewish law. Judaism follows the mother's bloodline. Therefor I am 1/2 jewish by ethnicity and regardless of how I raise my children, they will be considered by Israel as 1/4 jewish. My step-mother is not jewish at all so, neither is my brother. What are we not undersranding here?? :confused:

So Israel doesn't care about religious jews, only ethnic ones?

is there a chemical test that can determine the presence of judaism? my dad was adopted and I speculate he is part jewish...and I don't mean that in any sort of monetary slander

why_ask_why said:
is there a chemical test that can determine the presence of judaism? my dad was adopted and I speculate he is part jewish...and I don't mean that in any sort of monetary slander
http://www.emedicine.com/PED/topic837.htm

Gaucher's disease is exceedingly common among people of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.....

I recalled something about Jewish people having uncommonly high bone marrow problems or something and googled it :p

Drool-Boy said:
I believe boob pics are in order.
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:
Drool-Boy said:

Bubbles said:

I know these laws actually serve a purpose, but they kinda seem odd to me that anyone would care about who's a 1/4 or a 1/6 or a 1/1000 of anything.

Pandora said:
I know these laws actually serve a purpose, but they kinda seem odd to me that anyone would care about who's a 1/4 or a 1/6 or a 1/1000 of anything.

you get free citizenship in Israel if part jewish, that's why they care