so grannyjaxxor rearranged my dresser yesterday...

J

jaxxor

due to financial constraints and laziness, I live with my grandmother. We get along ok since the house is fairly large, and I have my privacy. well, I come home yesterday, and she says "did you notice your dresser?" and I'm like "uh, I just walked in..." so she says "I cleaned out your dresser and organised blahblahblah"

I walk in, and every drawer has been moved around and all the stuff in it folded except for the drawer containing:

1 set fuzzy handcuffs
1 half empty box Trojan condoms
1 bottle lotion
2 jizz socks
1 vibrator
and one pocket poon.

If there ever was any doubt in her mind that I'm a pervert, there isn't any now :fly:

elpmis said:
I hope this isn't bullshits

give us a pic for proofness plz

can do chief :cool: not right now obviously as I am at work and my drawer is at home.

jaxxor said:
due to financial constraints and laziness, I live with my grandmother. We get along ok since the house is fairly large, and I have my privacy. well, I come home yesterday, and she says "did you notice your dresser?" and I'm like "uh, I just walked in..." so she says "I cleaned out your dresser and organised blahblahblah"

I walk in, and every drawer has been moved around and all the stuff in it folded except for the drawer containing:

1 set fuzzy handcuffs
1 half empty box Trojan condoms
1 bottle lotion
2 jizz socks
1 vibrator
and one pocket poon.

If there ever was any doubt in her mind that I'm a pervert, there isn't any now :fly:
vibe? :wft:

Harper said:
vibe? :wft:

:lol: not for tickling the prostate. my last FB left it at my house, and I could never bring myself to throw it out.

crashowned2.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
why do you keep jizzed up socks in the drawer?

nah nah, I keep two in rotation, one that's clean and one that's in the wash. since up until recently I had a gf, they were both clean

jaxxor said:
nah nah, I keep two in rotation, one that's clean and one that's in the wash. since up until recently I had a gf, they were both clean

I have two pair of some little girl's Scooby Doo socks that I use.