So God is mocking me about dating.

gottoys? said:
You got the right attitude :heart:. I am the type that would go after someone that made me laugh and have fun - NOT after someone who ignored me to play games (that's wierd I still want to know how that could work).

That's how I ended up with my first boyfriend of 10 years - he was Hilarious (and not super hot). But a great personality wins out over looks in the end.

Serious women want serious funny dudes.

Edit: Looks only last so long. :fly:

Last edited:
gottoys? said:
You got the right attitude :heart:. I am the type that would go after someone that made me laugh and have fun - NOT after someone who ignored me to play games (that's wierd I still want to know how that could work).

That's how I ended up with my first boyfriend of 10 years - he was Hilarious (and not super hot). But a great personality wins out over looks in the end.

:heart:

I don't get the whole ahole attraction thing either

edit: chick: he's so mean to me!! isn't he dreamy?? :tard:

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
there is no requirement to be an asshole to pick up chicks...I've never done it and never had a problem...I've always relied on self confidence and a good sense of humor mixed with some flirting...being able to make a chick laugh gets you 75% of the way there in my experience

This summarizes the last 7 years of my life. Before that it was the rebellious facade, which also worked. But the latter always landed me the wrong kind of girl. Simply being yourself, confident, witty and funny works better than anything, in my opinion. I've met more women than I could possibly count through that.

why_ask_why said:
there is no requirement to be an asshole to pick up chicks...I've never done it and never had a problem...I've always relied on self confidence and a good sense of humor mixed with some flirting...being able to make a chick laugh gets you 75% of the way there in my experience
I bet sarcasmo bagged more chicks with his game than yours. I'm a people watcher, and had friends who nailed several chicks a week. Your way simply doesn't work as well.

btw, my way works even worse, as I simply don't care about scoring or an eternal mate. However, I am glad that I found one. :heart:

edit: Did you just destroy my comment Sarcasmo? Regardless, I have other friends who are whores besides him. :p

fly said:
I bet sarcasmo bagged more chicks with his game than yours. I'm a people watcher, and had friends who nailed several chicks a week. Your way simply doesn't work as well.

btw, my way works even worse, as I simply don't care about scoring or an eternal mate. However, I am glad that I found one. :heart:

edit: Did you just destroy my comment Sarcasmo?

HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

fly said:

edit: Did you just destroy my comment Sarcasmo? Regardless, I have other friends who are whores besides him. :p

:lol:

Sorry for the bait and switch dude. I'm just too old and tired to care about facades anymore. But yes, it worked 60% of the time every time. Now I figure if you don't like my dorky laughing ass then you can get down with your bad self somewhere else.