So go to put my lunch in the community frige @ work......

3_ft_9

Flaccid Member
Nov 4, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So I show up to work today, walk into the caferteria to put my lunch in the "community" frige, open the door and I am almost floored by the smell of what I can only describe as rotten fish and pig intestines, better known as chitlins............ For christ sakes!!!! Does anyone else have this problem at work????

MVC-887S.jpg

nope but i found a fifth of vodka in my friends offices "community" frige we drank it then fucked in the ceo's office it was fun

BigDov said:
sounds like the good old days of whiskey fridays

HELL YEAH!!!!! I remember sittin around that table in 04 taking shots with all the big wigs!!!!! Good time!! :D :D

I.C.Water said:
nope but i found a fifth of vodka in my friends offices "community" frige we drank it then fucked in the ceo's office it was fun

What do you do for a living? Besides drink beer. -_-

thats why I dont like using the freezer at work. I put everything in a insulated bag with built in cubes. It easily makes frozen things last the 4-5 hours they have to before I can eat.

Ryokurin said:
thats why I dont like using the freezer at work. I put everything in a insulated bag with built in cubes. It easily makes frozen things last the 4-5 hours they have to before I can eat.

The thing is, we've got 3 refrigerators like that in the cafeteria and they ALL look like that...... it's gross. I've gotten to the point where I've got to be really desperate to put anything in them.