So... FOUR DAYS YOU PEOPLE

i love cards when you don't get to see someone. through snail mail. but if your SO comes home on your birthday and just hands you a card...i just don't get it. :iono: :fly:
It's like having the words that the person would say to you IRL down on a card that you could read and remember for the rest of your life. I have a horrible memory so maybe this is why I'm so partial to cards. Plus he and I never just sign the card, there is usually a paragraph of yummy thoughts personally included.
yes, you're right...but i think most do "expect" gifts on a holiday vs. a non-holiday. and i certainly appreciate someone for gifting...it's in their desire and happiness of gifting thats the gift. i can totally see april being like that...i could never not like something april would do, because she's so thoughtful and spirited.
Oh you....:blush: :heart: you're the same way! I still have and giggle over my man card. :lol:

Nope, but it's a way of life that does really help when you just can't afford to buy presents at christmas time..

YOUR presents are expensive, though.

Always computer something and gaming consoles or something. That's when it all adds up.

Kids are easy, always.

Well that I can understand. Christmas is more for the kids anyways.

....and I'm not saying we exchange ridiculously expensive gifts like jewelry or whatev. It's those little thoughtful gifts that say, "hay you, I know what you like because I care" yadda yadda.

He bought me tea this weekend because I love it so much.

Aww, exactry. This stuff is fun!

Well that I can understand. Christmas is more for the kids anyways.

....and I'm not saying we exchange ridiculously expensive gifts like jewelry or whatev. It's those little thoughtful gifts that say, "hay you, I know what you like because I care" yadda yadda.

He bought me tea this weekend because I love it so much.

Oh, and, like last year when my sister came here for Christmas, she loved this pyramid tea that I had, so I went on the website and ordered about 5 diff. flavors for her to receive in the mail when she got back home. She was so excited that she considered it a Christmas present, just because she thought it was cute and it was a surprise. :)

Well yeah if it's always on your gift list, you wouldn't need to spend money on it would you?

What I mean is that the computer stuff I get is not the expensive stuff..

I always get the older stuff, so I only buy stuff that has come down in price.