So fly's got a red sore on his cinnamon ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So yeah, chim's got an unidentified red sore on his ass. The doctor said it might be the start of a bacteria infection or a reoccurance of chicken pox.

:(

Wish him luck. :heart:

Fly's not gay; he's just digs interior decorating, doesn't play sports, and gives good head. That's not gay, necessarily.

If you play the position of catcher indoors, you might be a homosexual.
If you think Richard Simmons is inspirational, you might be a homosexual.
If you are fly, you might be a homosexual.

:heart:

(PS - :drool: elpmis)

elpmis said:
Fly's not gay; he's just digs interior decorating, doesn't play sports, and gives good head. That's not gay, necessarily.

Oh come on, he's all man. He kills innocent bugs in the house right after letting out a little scream.

April23 said:
Oh come on, he's all man. He kills innocent bugs in the house right after letting out a little scream.
holy shit

edit:

oorah.jpg

Why do people feel the need to make threads in order to invite everyone into their personal lives sometimes? Fuck's sake.

I was watching a show on Discovery earlier this morning about the Cuban missile crisis. In CCCP cinnamon ring sores you.

Yeah, I got nothing.

Sarcasmo said:
Why do people feel the need to make threads in order to invite everyone into their personal lives sometimes? Fuck's sake.
Would you rather I talk about things that didn't exist?

dbzeag said:
Would you rather I talk about things that didn't exist?

I would rather hear about things that don't include you glorifying your gayness, you having a boyfriend, or your or your boyfriend's ass infections. I know there must be more to you than that.

Sarcasmo said:
I would rather hear about things that don't include you glorifying your gayness, you having a boyfriend, or your or your boyfriend's ass infections. I know there must be more to you than that.

OM gosssssshhhhh

You mean there is actually men out there that like other men, holy hell I better go get my bible

BeeRad said:
OM gosssssshhhhh

You mean there is actually men out there that like other men, holy hell I better go get my bible

BIBLEOWNED

It's not about gay people being gay. Doesn't bother me at all, and never has. I would just rather talk about something other than the fact that they're gay. You know, like other stuff. :shrug:

Either that or I'll make a bunch of threads about how awesome pussy is, and how my current piece of ass has a yeast infection.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
BIBLEOWNED

It's not about gay people being gay. Doesn't bother me at all, and never has. I would just rather talk about something other than the fact that they're gay. You know, like other stuff. :shrug:

Either that or I'll make a bunch of threads about how awesome pussy is, and how my current piece of ass has a yeast infection.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.