So far Sweden has donated more than $70 million to the tsunami victims.

I

I Robert I

Pretty impressive for a country of 9 million IMHO. The fact that we are still missing about 2000 swedes over there kinda helps to motivate... :/

Sandra Bullock donated 1 mil of her own money. :eek:

Edit: I wanted to add how I think its nice that celebrities tack on thier name when they do something good. Publicity? :fly:

fly said:
We'll see how much money actually comes from all these countries who have 'pledged' money tho... :hs:

I'm with you........ pledging is all well and good, but intil the money is being delivered and spent wisely, call me pessimistic.

April23 said:
Sandra Bullock donated 1 mil of her own money. :eek:

Edit: I wanted to add how I think its nice that celebrities tack on thier name when they do something good. Publicity? :fly:
Michael Schumacher donated 10 times that amount

April23 said:
I have no clue who that is. :tard:
he's quite possibly the highest paid person in the history of sports - he drives for ferrari in formula 1 racing

I think they determined he makes about $700,000 weekly

elpmis said:
he's quite possibly the highest paid person in the history of sports - he drives for ferrari in formula 1 racing

I think they determined he makes about $700,000 weekly
By any chance do you have his number?

/e-whoring

b_sinning said:
Mother nature is a big beliver in population control. As our population gets denser we will start seeing more of these horrible accidents happen.

I think Canada/USA needs one. Too many fucking idiots walking around.

I think this was also natures way of showing us how powerful she is. She was like "you think 911 is a travesity? eat this bitches"