So, Elpie....what do we have to do...

S

smileynev

...to get you your own sitcom on HBO? You've got the looks, you've got the humor, we just need someone on the inside to get you in front of some execs.

elpmis said:
what the fuck did I do that was so funny?

Everything. So, who would you have to fill out your cast. Some relative unknowns, a few useless fuckers, some celebrities?

ironically, I'm personal friends with the senior vice president of HBO - apparently HBO's exec office shares the building with victoria secret's headquarters, so um, yeah not a lot of work gets done in there

okay well first I'll need a stunt man for all the action scenes:

00sum10.jpg

elpmis said:
ironically, I'm personal friends with the senior vice president of HBO - apparently HBO's exec office shares the building with victoria secret's headquarters, so um, yeah not a lot of work gets done in there

See, its humor like that that'll get you far. I think you could get fly on your show, he's good looking enough. And drool and chikken. Hell, even theac could make guest appearances as your TV repairman or something.

smileynev said:
See, its humor like that that'll get you far. I think you could get fly on your show, he's good looking enough. And drool and chikken. Hell, even theac could make guest appearances as your TV repairman or something.
no no wait, I'm serious about the pres and the victoria secret thing, that's no joke

elpmis said:
no no wait, I'm serious about the pres and the victoria secret thing, that's no joke

Perfect. You can really keep a straight face.

elpmis said:
April will be in charge of standing around and looking all hot and stuff - err wait I mean fly

You could get April on, but black dot her out and change her voice so that the viewers can't see her. Or have a goat play her like Stevie Nicks on South Park.

April23 said:
Could you have him wear my underwear at least?

Yeah, they could do one of those flashback episodes with him jumping out of a plane with your underwear held over his head.

smileynev said:
Yeah, they could do one of those flashback episodes with him jumping out of a plane with your underwear held over his head.

Then he could use your underwear in a pile on the ground for a soft place to land.

okay I've been thinking about this a lot and I've decided on a catchy name for my show, I'm gonna call it "TV SHOW"

now I just need a pic for a poster of sorts, you know, something to give my street team

show.jpg