Thread So does anyone actually have a problem with women serving in active combat roles?

there are just some things men should be doing without women getting involved and complicating shit.
Have you seen the majority of military chicks? They are dudes with a clit.

This isn't like you going out there and trying to do a "mans job". Now THAT wouldn't be a good idea. :fly:

I know a guy who is no bigger than I am. In fact now that I'm fat he's definitely smaller than me. He is my height and probably weighs around 100 lbs. He was in the marines and served twice in Iraq as infantry. He's one bad ass little dude. If he can do it, I suppose I could too, or any other girl.

Theres also the whole sandwich making thing

Why do people keep avoiding this issue? I haven't seen one explanation of how exactly the sandwiches are going to be made if the women are busy fighting. And please don't come back with the 'men will have to make them' bullshit. It's not going to happen.

Why do people keep avoiding this issue? I haven't seen one explanation of how exactly the sandwiches are going to be made if the women are busy fighting. And please don't come back with the 'men will have to make them' bullshit. It's not going to happen.

Men will engineer a machine to put together sandwiches

Women have babies. Men don't have babies. Women shouldn't battle it out at war, men should.

I don't have babies. What are you trying to say?

I'm not physically equipped to be in war, but I support those women who are and want to fight for our country. Its wrong to stand in their way and tell them to fall back and make babies.

there are just some things men should be doing without women getting involved and complicating shit.

According to whom? Even if you have reason to believe that, why should that belief limit someone else's opportunity?

Consider other times in history when people have said that women shouldn't be able to do certain things.