Thread So does anyone actually have a problem with women serving in active combat roles?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
there are just some things men should be doing without women getting involved and complicating shit.
Have you seen the majority of military chicks? They are dudes with a clit.

This isn't like you going out there and trying to do a "mans job". Now THAT wouldn't be a good idea. :fly:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
I know a guy who is no bigger than I am. In fact now that I'm fat he's definitely smaller than me. He is my height and probably weighs around 100 lbs. He was in the marines and served twice in Iraq as infantry. He's one bad ass little dude. If he can do it, I suppose I could too, or any other girl.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
The definition of what a woman is does not rely solely on making babies.
If it did then every woman on birth control would not be a woman.

Gender roles are stupid

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Theres also the whole sandwich making thing

Why do people keep avoiding this issue? I haven't seen one explanation of how exactly the sandwiches are going to be made if the women are busy fighting. And please don't come back with the 'men will have to make them' bullshit. It's not going to happen.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
Why do people keep avoiding this issue? I haven't seen one explanation of how exactly the sandwiches are going to be made if the women are busy fighting. And please don't come back with the 'men will have to make them' bullshit. It's not going to happen.

Men will engineer a machine to put together sandwiches

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Women have babies. Men don't have babies. Women shouldn't battle it out at war, men should.

I don't have babies. What are you trying to say?

I'm not physically equipped to be in war, but I support those women who are and want to fight for our country. Its wrong to stand in their way and tell them to fall back and make babies.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
As a woman, I would rather be in a little tent with my awesome medical degree fixing up all the wounded soldiers.

And that's your choice. If someone else wants to be out there fighting the good fight, who the hell are you to try and stop them?

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
there are just some things men should be doing without women getting involved and complicating shit.

According to whom? Even if you have reason to believe that, why should that belief limit someone else's opportunity?

Consider other times in history when people have said that women shouldn't be able to do certain things.