So Dell is making AMD workstations now?

Motherfuckers at Amazon never fucking emailed me about pre-orders. Bitches sold out and now I'm going to have to sit around the parking lot of a Best Buy and send pictochat penis drawings to the 100 freezing retards waiting with me.

theacoustician said:
Motherfuckers at Amazon never fucking emailed me about pre-orders. Bitches sold out and now I'm going to have to sit around the parking lot of a Best Buy and send pictochat penis drawings to the 100 freezing retards waiting with me.
:lol:

I LOVE THEAC TODAY

theacoustician said:

when's the street date anyway?

"Amazon offered preorders with Wii Sports included for $249 today. With 1 day expedited shipping ran 283.83. No absurd bundle required. They began taking preorders this morning and had sold out of preorders by 11 am cst. "

:lol:

I was intel to the PIII 800, AMD for the 1G-1.4G, a bad experience with an 1800+ moved me over to Intel again for 2.4 through 3.4, and now I have an X2 4200+.

I'm all about getting the most bang for my buck, that and maintaining upgradeability for the next 12-18 months. The Conroe is tits right now, but brand new tech is for those bleeding edge geeks that will defray the cost of my next system (in 2-4 years) by spending ridiculous amounts of money on the latest and greatest kit.