Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,779
Steam
heyfubuddy
San Francisco , specifically
Lots of hills, and nice scenery and such.
Lots of gay people hugging, kissing, and groping eachother right out in public (kinda like being at theacs house), and no place to park:mad:
Actually, I had a great time there , and will have some good pics when the wife gets back with the camera.
The only thing that bothered me about the place was A: People actually use their horns in trafffic as if its helping things. I mean like gridlocked traffic and the guy 5 cars back is whaling on his horn as if someone up front just isnt paying attentenion and needs to be woken up.
and
B: All the motorcyclists ride up BETWEEN the cars in the lanes. The just blast down at 50mph to the front of the lanes at a light between the cars. Freakin psychos.
Anyways, its good to be home:cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
ChikkenNoodul said:
Did you cave in the heads of any hippies when you were there?

we didnt go by haight-ashbury so I didnt see any hippies
The coolest thing there tho, is that you can take a boat ride out to alcatraz, and then go on the island and walk around the prison grounds. Its REALLY fuckin spooky & weird walking around the cell blocks and the rec yard.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Drool-Boy said:
we didnt go by haight-ashbury so I didnt see any hippies
The coolest thing there tho, is that you can take a boat ride out to alcatraz, and then go on the island and walk around the prison grounds. Its REALLY fuckin spooky & weird walking around the cell blocks and the rec yard.
Sweet, I'm gonna have to do that one of these days.