Ontopic So, Brits... How you doing over there?

Well I mean yeah, the guy who invented it should have damn well perfected it by now. Not even sure how you came you up with it when all you had was clay pots

giphy.gif

Bruh

A full English breakfast is probably one of the greatest things you'll ever eat

Then why did they not give me that and instead I had to suffer with potato every goddamn morning for 2 weeks.

I stayed at 2 different campuses, it was a 2 weeks course to learn English. Both campuses sucked donkey balls. I'm pretty sure we had to eat that at some point. Never quite figured out what the mystery meat was.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Then why did they not give me that and instead I had to suffer with potato every goddamn morning for 2 weeks.

I stayed at 2 different campuses, it was a 2 weeks course to learn English. Both campuses sucked donkey balls. I'm pretty sure we had to eat that at some point. Never quite figured out what the mystery meat was.
English Bulldog.

That's really odd, potatoes aren't part of any English breakfast I know. A full English would be bacon, sausage, eggs, fried tomato, mushrooms, black pudding and maybe baked beans and fried bread. You do see hash browns sometimes but that's an Americanism.