Halp So as anyone heard the real reason the Pope is retiring?

when you mentioned cern it made me remember that I wish flashforward would have had a second season even though it started pretty lousily

He could also be looking for immunity from prosecution to turn states evidence against the current carmelengo, if you go with the far more believable theory DJ Brenton proposed.

Why would he need immunity in Italy?

Because he only has 100 acres to wander round otherwise he's in Italy. He can't even travel to the airport without passing through Italy.

The report in that website is nonsense BTW. Some random group of self-elected judges have forced the Italian government to honour an arrest warrant they've created? Do me a favour. It's an offfshoot of the Freeman nutters.

Because he only has 100 acres to wander round otherwise he's in Italy. He can't even travel to the airport without passing through Italy.

The report in that website is nonsense BTW. Some random group of self-elected judges have forced the Italian government to honour an arrest warrant they've created? Do me a favour. It's an offfshoot of the Freeman nutters.

The suggestion was that he would go off to some unknown monastery tho. No need to leave Vatican City...