Halp So as anyone heard the real reason the Pope is retiring?

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
There's very few black catholics, a hispanic pope would make about a billion times more sense.

I doubt the Vatican gives a shit about making a political statement about race though, something tells me it's not a big deal there.

Emerging markets.

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
when you mentioned cern it made me remember that I wish flashforward would have had a second season even though it started pretty lousily

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
He could also be looking for immunity from prosecution to turn states evidence against the current carmelengo, if you go with the far more believable theory DJ Brenton proposed.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Maybe, except he shielded paedo's for years and hasn't exactly been as remorseful as someone should be, imo. Fuck if I was in charge of an organisation and found that stuff out I'd have gone apeshit.

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Why would he need immunity in Italy?

Because he only has 100 acres to wander round otherwise he's in Italy. He can't even travel to the airport without passing through Italy.

The report in that website is nonsense BTW. Some random group of self-elected judges have forced the Italian government to honour an arrest warrant they've created? Do me a favour. It's an offfshoot of the Freeman nutters.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Because he only has 100 acres to wander round otherwise he's in Italy. He can't even travel to the airport without passing through Italy.

The report in that website is nonsense BTW. Some random group of self-elected judges have forced the Italian government to honour an arrest warrant they've created? Do me a favour. It's an offfshoot of the Freeman nutters.

The suggestion was that he would go off to some unknown monastery tho. No need to leave Vatican City...