Halp So as anyone heard the real reason the Pope is retiring?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,342
Steam
mattressfish
There have got to be some good conspiracy theories out there. What are they?

For those that don't know, the Pope is retiring. This is something that hasn't happened in like 500 years. Yes, 500 years. It's pretty fucking crazy. There is no way he's just retiring because he's old. At the minimum, he's being forced out because he's a shitty Pope. What do you guys think?

Nearly 600 years. Last time a pope stepped down was 1415 . Haven't heard shit about it here at work as far as conspiracy theories goes which is kind of surprising.

It's possible it really IS age. The last guy was practically and functionally dead for a few years before he actually died, maybe this guy didn't want to be like that, wanted somebody more able to perform the essential functions of the job.

I've read that Cardinal Turkson is favored to replace him, who's made comments about how condoms are not the answer to ending the AIDS epidemic, furthermore I doubt the church would suddenly change their policy on hiding/harboring pedophile priests, so I don't have high hopes that any positive change would come from a new pope. Douche v. Turd Sandwich and all.

He's doing it in protest of the Olympics getting rid of wrestling.

Turns out he's a huge fan of little boys groping each other in unitards.

TnQs4Ga.jpg

if he dont wanna be a fucking pope, then he dont wanna be a fucking pope. who cares. why does it have to be so complicated. let him quit.
deuces pope!
Everyone cares because it is such a singular event. No pope has stepped down since 1545, now in 2013 one is, that is 468 years of only selecting a pope after the previous one died.

It is an abnormality, people don't like abnormalities.

Everyone cares because it is such a singular event. No pope has stepped down since 1545, now in 2013 one is, that is 468 years of only selecting a pope after the previous one died.

It is an abnormality, people don't like abnormalities.

1415. Almost 600 years.