So, April...

smileynev said:
for 4 months straight? Someone must be really bored.
I'll be nice for once and tell you that it is possibly the phone itself ringing and you're not actually getting an incoming call. We used to have a wireless phone that would do that. Found out that a button from an RF remote we were using caused it.

theacoustician said:
I'll be nice for once and tell you that it is possibly the phone itself ringing and you're not actually getting an incoming call. We used to have a wireless phone that would do that. Found out that a button from an RF remote we were using caused it.

You've been nice to me before, actually.

And yeah, I figured it was something to do with the phone.

theacoustician said:
Can I call up and pretend to be your jealous, heartbroken boyfriend?

Call up who, elpmis? Yeah. He'll probably throw a hissy fit and cut himself. Again.

smileynev said:
Call up who, elpmis? Yeah. He'll probably throw a hissy fit and cut himself. Again.
No, call your wife and inform her that your real job is bouncer at a gay bar. I'm the bald, slightly pirate looking bar tender you've been having a torrid affair with for over a year now. Now you've dumped me and I'm pissed.

theacoustician said:
No, call your wife and inform her that your real job is bouncer at a gay bar. I'm the bald, slightly pirate looking bar tender you've been having a torrid affair with for over a year now. Now you've dumped me and I'm pissed.

She'd laugh and so no self respecting gay man would sleep with me.

theacoustician said:
I'm gay, but I'm afraid of penii. I'm deeply conflicted.
bahahahahahhaha.jpg