So, April...

smileynev said:
calling her would be an invasion of my personal privacy. Not necessarily illegal. Of course, its my mistake for trusting someone with my personal information on the internet.
So if some random dude randomly dialed your number and tried to sell you something, its fine. If one of us call you, its an invasion of privacy.

Interesting.

theacoustician said:
So if some random dude randomly dialed your number and tried to sell you something, its fine. If one of us call you, its an invasion of privacy.

Interesting.

If I don't want you to call, yes. Are you trying to make a point?

ChikkenNoodul said:
This is why you get an unlisted #, then it doesn't show up in their search.

I've never felt the need. I am not a doctor or a lawyer or something.

smileynev said:
If I don't want you to call, yes. Are you trying to make a point?
So its not really the act of calling your house you mind, its us telling your wife about who you really are that's the invasion of privacy, correct?

theacoustician said:
So its not really the act of calling your house you mind, its us telling your wife about who you really are that's the invasion of privacy, correct?

My wife knows who I am. I don't hide anything from her. If you think that everything I say or do on who is who I truly am, then you are sadly mistaken.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It cut telemarketing calls by leaps and bounds as well.

We get a phone call a couple of times a day that hangs up right before the caller ID kicks in. Not sure what it is.

smileynev said:
We get a phone call a couple of times a day that hangs up right before the caller ID kicks in. Not sure what it is.
we call those prank calls where I come from. Not sure about minnesota though.

CletusJones said:
we call those prank calls where I come from. Not sure about minnesota though.

for 4 months straight? Someone must be really bored.