FYI So April again made me comeback

With solar stuff as good as it is now the "RV that's not an RV just a regular vehicle" keeps getting more and more doable and comfortable every day.
I love my van, but I don't use it all that often. Runs an Instant Pot very well, cooking whatever I want. The solar provides enough charge for many meals. A new air fryer attachment became available for it now, too.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I love my van, but I don't use it all that often. Runs an Instant Pot very well, cooking whatever I want. The solar provides enough charge for many meals. A new air fryer attachment became available for it now, too.
Oh ya, which van did you get?

omg i saw this younger guy at the deli counter at the grocery store the other day and he was sooo hot then i found myself staring at him and he rearranged the italian meats in the display

i felt like a dirty old man. i was in full JCC Perv Mode
You dirty creeper. I bet you loved seeing what he could do with sausage links.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Mobile homes aren't actually very mobile.

oh right
y’all call trailers homes mobile homes right

i guess i meant more like this

8e36df958b155669458e40f28a357a7c.jpg

That's a recreational vehicle not a mobile home, not that it matters as long as you get your 20.

why don't you look into a mobile home?
Mobile homes cost like $3k to move and you can't take them to a park :p Truck camper is more my speed but the layout for a decent one is upward of 40k cash.
hate is a strong word. plus we all have to grow up sometimes.
also, send me nooooodz
At least you're direct. That's not a no either ;p
They're all fun until they go crazy. They're fun for a little while after that too it's just at some point the scales tip and the ROI just can't be salvaged.

Same goes for dudes.
Well she quit her safe accounting job that she only had to go to 3 days a week, and a bf who gave her everything to shack up with a divorced unemployed 50 y/o who's into astrology and now she lives in a 2000 Honda Civic with windows that don't go down.

Choices.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer