So apparently people really DON'T like me

Your first statement is the very thing we've been talking about with dbzeag.

Regarding the latter ones. Mine were more along the lines of either getting punched while being called a spic.........being told I can't date you because you're Hispanic, things like that. I'm one of the last people to assume things happen due to racism......that doesn't mean they don't happen though. And I'm 100% positive it's a racist attitude when it comes to things that have occurred to me.

my brothers have gotten an insane amount of pussy because goy girls wanted to piss off their bigoted dads. that was pretty good news for them. they definitely took their fair share of shit, though.

as for the OT, it might not be about hatred of gays, just misinformation about the consequences of gay marriage. my parents were a hard sell when bc started recognizing it, but they came around. the more positive info that is out there, the higher the chances are of legalizing gay marriage.

my brothers have gotten an insane amount of pussy because goy girls wanted to piss off their bigoted dads. that was pretty good news for them. they definitely took their fair share of shit, though.

as for the OT, it might not be about hatred of gays, just misinformation about the consequences of gay marriage. my parents were a hard sell when bc started recognizing it, but they came around. the more positive info that is out there, the higher the chances are of legalizing gay marriage.

Yeah but your parents are also gay now. Right?

I'm not reading through 23 pages to find if this was mentioned already, BUT...

On the plus side, Washington [state] voted to make domestic partnerships legally equal to marriages.

I'm not reading through 23 pages to find if this was mentioned already, BUT...

On the plus side, Washington [state] voted to make domestic partnerships legally equal to marriages.

The election hasn't counted all of the mailed in votes, but the other side has conceded the victory, yes.

But I have lots of discussion about how that isn't fair, generalized by the phrase "separate, but equal" does not work.