FYI So AP13 is spending a considerable amount of time in our guest room, masterbating

Just don't be a pathetic mooch. You are there out of the graciousness of April and Fly to help yourself out of your rut. Be exceptionally thankful they are willing to help you and make sure you show them how thankful you are all the time.

Good luck to you, fair sir, and in the immortal words of Dame Rupaul, DON'T FUCK IT UP!

Just don't be a pathetic mooch. You are there out of the graciousness of April and Fly to help yourself out of your rut. Be exceptionally thankful they are willing to help you and make sure you show them how thankful you are all the time.

Good luck to you, fair sir, and in the immortal words of Dame Rupaul, DON'T FUCK IT UP!

What he means is at least let fly stick the tip in every once in a while.

What he means is at least let fly stick the tip in every once in a while.

I was thinking making sure your area(s) are picked up and clean, cooking every once in a while, pitching in for utilities, dinners, and/or rent if you can, finding a job as soon as possible no matter what it is so you can bring in money while you look for something more permanent. You know, the stuff a decent person would do that had manners.

I'll try. it is a really awesome opportunity

I was thinking making sure your area(s) are picked up and clean, cooking every once in a while, pitching in for utilities, dinners, and/or rent if you can, finding a job as soon as possible no matter what it is so you can bring in money while you look for something more permanent. You know, the stuff a decent person would do that had manners.

been burnt a few times eh?