So Anyways, Anything You'd Like To Say?

Pancake Wagon said:
theacoustician would beat you with his flacid penis for suggesting such a solution.

Buy flat speaker wire and paint it the color of your walls.
He's not here. :push:

It's not the best quality because of interference, but its an option if you aren't expecting hi-def sound.

Pancake Wagon said:
theacoustician would beat you with his flacid penis for suggesting such a solution.

Buy flat speaker wire and paint it the color of your walls.
:pics: of said beating as they become available please.

I was thinking that I might bust out the studfinder and see which way the cieling joists run, perhaps I'll get lucky and be able to run everything between them. If not, I guess I'll just cry. The flat speaker wire is always an option though, I'll have to see what's up with that. If it's too much of a hassle, I may just do speakers on stands and go the baseboard route as you suggest. I'll be replacing them anyway so it wouldn't really be that big of a deal.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well the mechanical is a self-lubricating system, so it's easier to get a deeper insertion for the novice user. Vacuum is of course, more expensive and takes a little longer to learn but is well worth it IMO.
I could see that. However, if the animal is unharmed when inserted the possiblity for greater activity is maintained. I don't know about you, but I don't want an angry animal missing a limb inserted anywhere into my body. :eek:

Is 3.99/min for the possibility of a good time with a hot MILF better or worse than 4.99/min for the chance to talk with what may or may not be a guy posing as a hot 18-year-old girl?

...I'm doing a study...

wr3kt said:
Is 3.99/min for the possibility of a good time with a hot MILF better or worse than 4.99/min for the chance to talk with what may or may not be a guy posing as a hot 18-year-old girl?

...I'm doing a study...
You can call Pancake for free and he'll answer all your questions in a husky voice and deep breathing.