So Anyways, Anything You'd Like To Say?

Gee golly fellas, wouldn't it be super cool if April posted some pics of herself?

SCREW YOU GUYS I TRY TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND ALL YOU SAY IS GIMMIE GIMMIE.

Rawr.

Edit: By you guys I mean nev. He's too many people for me to keep up on.

HEY GUYS, APRIL IS READY TO POST SOME PICS!!!! GATHER AROUND

Pictures to appear shortly. Please all, get in your seats and keep the chatter to a minimum.

The other day, I threw a ball into the street so the neighbors dog would get hit. The car almost stopped in time, so it didnt die, but it rolled a lot. It made me laugh. Does that make me bad?

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill. So would Superman make for a cool dentist?

fly said:
The other day, I threw a ball into the street so the neighbors dog would get hit. The car almost stopped in time, so it didnt die, but it rolled a lot. It made me laugh. Does that make me bad?
Only bad if you didn't put him in a mayo jar to spend the rest of his quadriplegic life.

Truth.

fly said:
At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill. So would Superman make for a cool dentist?

I think superman should lean more towards being an admin.