So Anyways, Anything You'd Like To Say?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Okay here goes:

My brother-in-law totalled the car that we gave him for christmas the day after, and yesterday we get a call from our contractor saying that the furnace didn't reset after a power outage and all the pipes froze and exploded at the new house, probably $30,000+ in damage not to mention the cleanup costs.
You're shitting me. Additionally, you aren't on AIM.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Okay here goes:

My brother-in-law totalled the car that we gave him for christmas the day after, and yesterday we get a call from our contractor saying that the furnace didn't reset after a power outage and all the pipes froze and exploded at the new house, probably $30,000+ in damage not to mention the cleanup costs.
Seriously? Contact the makers of the furnace and have them fix it.

As for your brother in law. Send him to texas, I have a few people that will straighten him out.

Pancake Wagon said:
Will vigorous sex improve ones ciatica?
Nerve pain? Sciatica is how google spelled it.

Anyways, yes it improves it... and just use some kind of birth control. I'm begging you.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Insurance should help for both, and I'll send the dumbass that my b-i-l crashed into to Texas, it's his damn fault
We have a way of dealing with people like that down yonder.

We'll treat him reeaaalll respectable like.

For two minutes.

April23 said:
Nerve pain? Sciatica is how google spelled it.

Anyways, yes it improves it... and just use some kind of birth control. I'm begging you.
:(

I'm thinking about wiring my condo for surround sound but I don't want to have to cut into the walls or have any wires show. How should I run them through the walls so that nodoby sees them?

CletusJones said:
I'm thinking about wiring my condo for surround sound but I don't want to have to cut into the walls or have any wires show. How should I run them through the walls so that nodoby sees them?
baseboards.

Pancake Wagon said:
baseboards.
I have electric heater baseboards, I don't think that would be a good idea. Besides, they'd probably cause some sort of EMI.

I was thinking aboot getting some small satellites for the rear 3 channels that I could mount up by the cieling so that they're out of the way.

CletusJones said:
Go wireless.