So, Amstel, what's your story?

...but who are you? Where did you come from? How do you know about us? What's your SSN? Who does number two work for?

Watch out for April. She weighs over 500 pounds. If you get too close you'll be lost in her fat rolls forever. If that does happen though, there is usually enough food lodged in them to keep you alive pretty much forever.

Oh answer the first few questions, silly goose. Quit being coy.

And post a pic... I want to judge you on looks alone now.

Watch out for April. She weighs over 500 pounds. If you get too close you'll be lost in her fat rolls forever. If that does happen though, there is usually enough food lodged in them to keep you alive pretty much forever.

The tuna is still good here. :heart:

Oh answer the first few questions, silly goose. Quit being coy.

And post a pic... I want to judge you on looks alone now.

lol. coy? if you only knew. someone gave me a link to this place from another forum (a long time ago) & I must have bookmarked it. over the summer I was going through old bookmarks & found the link again & just started reading & loling.

I live near Chicago. pics? doubt that will happen in public anytime soon, but, brn/brn, whitey, 6'0", 178# (that's 12.7 stones to you cavemen. . . lol). Also, 10 fingers & 10 toes!

and shut the hell up about lost keels
Dramatic Rescue in DHF

http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/lectronicday.lasso?date=2009-03-30&dayid=251

It was then that they noticed why they had flipped — nothing at all was left of the keel. "It ripped off at the root," Wilhite said. "The only thing sticking out of the bottom of the boat was the bilge pump." He says he has no idea why the keel fell off — "It's not something you're prepared for" — saying there was no evidence they'd hit anything. Some wonder if it's possible they hit a large sea mammal that was moving in the same direction, but the question quickly becomes irrelevant when you're holding on for your life in the North Pacific.