so, am i wrong?

bast_imret said:
I love all you guys!

That's why I'm never giving you any money :p

Asshole. I give you and your wife money all the damn time.

I mean, I'm assuming it goes to you as well since it should be community property.

:shifty:

Shawn and I were discussing a similar situation last night. We are getting ready to buy property north of hear to someday build our dream house and we have a friend in the mortgage business. He did our current mortgage but when we refied we went elsewhere. Our biggest problem is the fact that they know all your personal info. I also dont like doing business with friends in case something goes wrong it is hard to complain!

He is odviously NOT a friend. It's business not personal - not only that it is $4500! Can you give him the opportunity to match the loan specs? If he can't, oh well! I guarentee that his time and the time he spent on the "research" of this is NOT worth $4500.00.

Candy said:
e. Our biggest problem is the fact that they know all your personal info.

this is exactly my worry now. ALL of my information i work so hard to protect is now in the hands of someone who is very aggravated with me. i'm extremely uncomfortable with this. is there any way i can demand my file be burned? :eek:

it is very interesting how this guy has responded to my emails so differently than he did to spange's. it was much more professional and guiltless than it was mine. the fact that he's particularly treating me so horribly makes me even more pissed.

i'm done with this jerk. there's nothing more i can do.

thanks for the honesty and support, guys. i just wanted to check my actions.

Thorn Bird said:
this is exactly my worry now. ALL of my information i work so hard to protect is now in the hands of someone who is very aggravated with me. i'm extremely uncomfortable with this. is there any way i can demand my file be burned? :eek:
You likely signed a partial information release when you started this. Something along the lines of "You can check my credit and criminal record but you may not release the information".

it is very interesting how this guy has responded to my emails so differently than he did to spange's. it was much more professional and guiltless than it was mine. the fact that he's particularly treating me so horribly makes me even more pissed.
It's because (and I know I say this too much) you are the woman. The weak half of the equation and easily guilt tripped. For evidence I point to this thread. :p

i'm done with this jerk. there's nothing more i can do.

thanks for the honesty and support, guys. i just wanted to check my actions.
Common sense wins this round.

what i'm worried about is the UNprofessional/ILlegal use of my information. certainly he wouldn't be so stupid, but i didn't think he would be such a jerk, either.