GAY So a little bird told me...

Who cares anyway.
He said, he said that she said.
A few days or so and someone else will do or say something stupid and then we'll move onto beating that into the ground.
BUT TODAY ISNT OVER YET AND TODAY WE DISCUSS HIS RETURN OF HIS RAGE QUIT
STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE FUTURE HAPPEN

Oh sir, my bird is sitting pretty tweet tweeting in my ear.
normally this stuff makes me lol and i move on, but since @nukes decided to bring the shenanigans of THIS forum to ANOTHER forum, i must address it. cuz its teh gay

That's old news though. I might have missed something new. But that other forum stuff was posted awhile ago. And open for anyone to see. Everyone was welcome to come visit.
Anywho. Its his first day back.
Take it dry, Nukes. Take it dry.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
That's old news though. I might have missed something new. But that other forum stuff was posted awhile ago. And open for anyone to see. Everyone was welcome to come visit.
Anywho. Its he first day back.
oh I'm not talking about the sausage party forum you fuckboys post at ... there are OTHER forums...
when nukes says he's on VACATION, it just means he's gonna cry about this forum somewhere else. ew

• Gravy
Anywho. Its his first day back.
Oh, did he open the forum again, or still have it blocked once it was brought up here?

• Gravy
oh I'm not talking about the sausage party forum you fuckboys post at ... there are OTHER forums...
when nukes says he's on VACATION, it just means he's gonna cry about this forum somewhere else. ew
I run a struggling Business, I've been working 80+ hour weeks. Twins just turned 7. Vacation doesn't even START til 6/16.
But I like that you put so much energy into obsessing over me.
Your my favorite frenemy on this board, hands down.
No pants allowed.

OTHER?
Well, guess there's no hiding on the internet.
Glad I'm getting bored now.

• Gravy
Who cares anyway.
He said, he said that she said.
A few days or so and someone else will do or say something stupid and then we'll move onto beating that into the ground.
I could resurrect that whole nuclear tests and climate change thing
Distraction is the best policy:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
I run a struggling Business, I've been working 80+ hour weeks. Twins just turned 7. Vacation doesn't even START til 6/16.
But I like that you put so much energy into obsessing over me.
Your my favorite frenemy on this board, hands down.
No pants allowed.
YAY!!! wuv u too baba!
pants are for amateurs. we fight our eBattleS sans pantaloooons

i wish i was obsessed with you, but as per my birdie, you're just as boring there as you are here sooooo... NO OBSESSION FOR YOUUUU