WTF So a friend of mine has gone into a full blown porpoise v. wtf, advice??

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Just had a phonecall from a girl I used to live with to say the other girl I used to live with has completely gone off the deep end - hallucinations, not sleeping or eating, talking gibberish, being a danger to herself, wandering off on her own, turning up in doctors surgeries etc

At the moment my friend doesn't think she's be to left alone and is getting a crisis team to call round tomorrow to see what they can do but does anyone have any experience with people they know going through this sort of thing? Anything I can do to help her or shall I just leave it to the docs (assuming they can do it speedily enough)?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
leave it to the doctors because from the sound of your friends it's probably dug induced and she did this shit to herself

leave it to the doctors because from the sound of your friends it's probably dug induced and she did this shit to herself

Maybe, maybe not. She's been sectioned before and it wasn't drug induced. She's been looking bad for a few weeks now and wasn't talking to anyone. She's been very mentally fragile in general for her entire life (as it seems to me) but I've only known her about a year.

And also you know nought of my actual friends, most of them don't take drugs and are fairly successful business people/middle class and lovely. Geez louise.

so who are the people that you've trashed houses with and tried to shutdown power grids? :lol:

so who are the people that you've trashed houses with and tried to shutdown power grids? :lol:

Numerous acquaintances. My actual friends who I go out my way to spend time with, as opposed to the hundreds of people I 'know' and would chat to if I saw them on the street, are not of that ilk. :)

Anyone actually want to reply to the thread content or would you like to blindly try and berate my social circle instead? :)

I don't think you have the right end of the stick about your uncle.
He's a Health Nurse and he's mental. That's not the same as a Mental Health Nurse.

I don't think you have the right end of the stick about your uncle.
He's a Health Nurse and he's mental. That's not the same as a Mental Health Nurse.
Oh, I thought nurses with 'a special interest in the mental' were the same as those who worked in the loony bin.

On another note I may go into a rage of psychosis if my SOA doesn't come from Mexico to my laptop soon.