WTF So a friend of mine has gone into a full blown porpoise v. wtf, advice??

Is she showing signs of paranoia?

A little, more delusions than paranoia I'd say. She got given some crystal healing bollocks from an ex, slept with the crystals on her stomach last week and keeps asking for Yakult (one of those bio-yogurts) to cure the 'parasites' in her stomach etc. Not sure if that's classed as paranoia, possibly is.

not at all. It was like that in the 50's, but the new non traditional anti-psychotics are very good. There are people you would never know were on meds out there.

what other odd things has she done?
does she lick the walls? talk to the plants? whaaat?

Wandering off on her own saying she's looking for something or going on a journey but she has no idea on questioning what this is or where she's going. Asking if the water is polluted or whether TV is controlling everyone. She's just asking general questions about life as if she's trying to decide what's right and wrong and who she is. Some kind of identity crisis or something. *shrug*

Did she have a bad childhood? Is she traumatized? Maybe she's dissociating. Regardless, there's so many amazing treatments they can give other than just meds. She can learn some coping mechanisms. She really could be okay with the proper care. I'm sorry this is making you so sad.

This thread is ridiculously confusing to me.

Logic says call her family and doctors immediately, not ask for advice on a forum. I don't want to come across as mean, but come on...

This thread is ridiculously confusing to me.

Logic says call her family and doctors immediately, not ask for advice on a forum. I don't want to come across as mean, but come on...

If that's how things were handled, Fly would have had you interred ages ago