Snip the boys

What if you WANT to remember everything?

then you can choose not to get the amnetic. my mother, god bless her, decided not to have any anaesthetic or amnetic during her last one a month ago. she wanted to make sure with her own eyes that her cancer wasn't back. in my eyes, no one is as fucking hardcore as that.

then you can choose not to get the amnetic. my mother, god bless her, decided not to have any anaesthetic or amnetic during her last one a month ago. she wanted to make sure with her own eyes that her cancer wasn't back. in my eyes, no one is as fucking hardcore as that.

Is she single? She sounds like my kind of woman.

If I was gonna have one of them tests, Id eat something that that I knew would induce diarrhea, and hold it hold it hold it hold it until the guy was just about to push the camera in and WHOOSH!!! let him have it.
Im sure wed laugh and laugh then go for beers.

If I was gonna have one of them tests, Id eat something that that I knew would induce diarrhea, and hold it hold it hold it hold it until the guy was just about to push the camera in and WHOOSH!!! let him have it.
Im sure wed laugh and laugh then go for beers.

"Patrick? Met him about 17 years ago, give or take. Was preppin' his hindquarters for a rectal tube when a wall of human filth the likes of which I'd never even heard about in stories washed over my face and arms. I was right in the middle o' some patronizin' small talk, too, so my mouth was wide open. Never saw it coming, and didn't even know what hit me. I came to just as a nurse was trying to pull me up off the floor. Yep, that there was the last day of my medical career. Been drivin' this here truck ever since. Beauty, ain't she? Mama says it's on account of my runnin' away from something. Tryin' ta escape."

"Patrick? Met him about 17 years ago, give or take. Was preppin' his hindquarters for a rectal tube when a wall of human filth the likes of which I'd never even heard about in stories washed over my face and arms. I was right in the middle o' some patronizin' small talk, too, so my mouth was wide open. Never saw it coming, and didn't even know what hit me. I came to just as a nurse was trying to pull me up off the floor. Yep, that there was the last day of my medical career. Been drivin' this here truck ever since. Beauty, ain't she? Mama says it's on account of my runnin' away from something. Tryin' ta escape."

:lol:

Then he wipes away a single tear and continues:
"Well boys, I gots ta be movin on. This here load of Ex-lax aint gonna deliver itself. Just remember, if yas about to put something up a fellas keister that he dont want there, wear a faceshield. Yall have a good night."

The amount if kids isn't always the only reason to decide not to have another child.

Yea, there comes an age where your wife won't fully recover from another pregnancy and she'll say fat and ugly. So it's either get them snipped and keep a decent looking wife, or have another kid that ultimately comes from a broken home.

The upside is, his stepmom will hopefully be a hot young chick.

Yea, there comes an age where your wife won't fully recover from another pregnancy and she'll say fat and ugly. So it's either get them snipped and keep a decent looking wife, or have another kid that ultimately comes from a broken home.

The upside is, his stepmom will hopefully be a hot young chick.

I was more talking about the possibility of her dying but I guess you could go that way too.