Sneezy

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Hey guys. My poor Coal boy seems to havea cold. He isn't wheezing or else I'd rush him right in to the vet, but apparently he has been sneezing since Saturday (that what the baby sitter, aka Aunt Carrie said). One of his eye is a little runny too. I'm thinking I'm going to give him one more day to feel better and then I am going to take him in. Anyone ever had a cat with a cold for a few days? My babies have all only had a cold for one or two days and then they get better. This one is worrying me.

I bet Bast is relishing the sweet irony of the cat's having sneezing fits for a change...doesn't he take shots for his cat allergies? If Coal is allergic to something in your house, you can let him stay with us; I like that cat. Even though he does walk around with shit ribbons hanging out of his asshole and constantly pees out to the side instead of down.

I took him in and they said its an upper respitory infection. Poor Coal boy. He is on Amoxycillian. Or something like that. They put it in liquid form since he is a bitch to give pills to. On another note I developed an allergy to Amoxy a few years ago, I get hives. Well I was giving Coal the antibitoic and he spit it on my hand. Where it landed got red and Itchy. Its like my allergy to it got worse. Guess its a good thing that I never tried it again!